Improving Your Vascular Health in Phoenix & Surrounding Areas
In the United States alone, more than 70 million people will suffer from a venous disorder at some point in their life. For some time in the beginning stages, you may not even be aware of the condition. If you are experiencing symptoms such as swollen, twisted veins, restless legs, cramps, or swollen ankles, it is likely a sign that the disorder has progressed.
These conditions are caused by a malfunction in the one-way valves located in your veins, which help to keep your blood flowing in the right direction. When the valves are not functioning as intended, your blood can end up flowing backwards, pooling in the branches of your veins. This is most commonly known as venous insufficiency, and is what causes varicose veins, as well as spider veins in some cases.
Watch Our Video to Learn More
We offer a variety of Phoenix vein and vascular treatments, including:
- Varicose Vein Treatment: There are a wide variety of symptoms you may experience with varicose veins, including swelling, pain, as well as the appearance of discoloration to your skin. Age and genetics are the two most common causes of this condition.
- Spider Vein Treatment: In most cases, spider veins do not cause much discomfort, but rather affect the appearance of the affected skin. If you are experiencing aching, cramping, or swelling, it may be a sign that you need to seek medical treatment.
- EVLT treatment: One of the treatments we highly recommend is Endovenous Laser Therapy (also known as EVLT) because it is minimally invasive, simple, safe, and incredibly effective. It typically takes less than one hour to complete.
- Sclerotherapy Treatment: The standard treatment for small spider veins and varicose veins is called sclerotherapy. This procedure uses a special solution which is injected into the affected vein, allowing it to collapse and eventually absorb.
Call our Phoenix vein and vascular treatment experts to make an appointment:
- Glendale Office at (602) 298-8346
- Chandler Office at (480) 361-4444
- Avondale Office at (623) 249-2710
- Surprise Office at (623) 266-7737
- Phoenix office at (602) 730-3519
- Mesa Office at (480) 361-4444
Same day appointments are available!