Purpose for Vein Screening Procedure The purpose of vein screening is to evaluate a patient’s legs to determine if the patient has either spider or varicose veins.From this procedure the Doctor will be able to recommend the best treatment option(s). Dr....
Best Health and Safety Practices Containment Policy
- Patient screening over the phone prior to scheduling.
- Staff to stay home if not feeling well.
- Least amount of contact with staff but still providing great service.
- Online Form: History and Physical
- Option to stay in vehicle until patient gets notified to come in.
- 100% sanitation of chairs, door knobs, exam room, etc.
- Social distance: 3 foot distance from patient wherever applicable.
- Patient can ask to wear a mask if needed.
- Do not touch door knobs, where listed. “Call for help” if needed.
- Communication via text or phone inside the office.
- Special care inside Toilets (Follow instructions)