- You feel something is not right with your legs
- You are unable to do the simple activities like walking, standing, sitting for prolonged period of time without feeling pain and have swelling
- You begin to see small to medium or large rope-like bulging veins in one or more areas of the leg, on the calf or above the ankle
- Your legs feel heavy and tired to the point that your activity is limited when walking, standing or sitting
- You are not able to sleep through the night due to pain that may feel like restless leg syndrome
- You need to take OTC pain medication to get through the night
- You have tried wearing compression stockings for more than three months without feeling any improvement – but it is getting worse!
THERE IS NO NEED TO ACCEPT COMPROMISE WITH THE QUALITY OF YOUR LIFESTYLE THAT YOU HAVE ALWAYS ENJOYED – CALL NOW FOR A FREE VEIN SCREENING