Vein Doctor in Scottsdale, Chandler & the Phoenix Metro
Vein Treatment Options To Improve Vascular Health
Arizona Vein & Laser Institute provides professional vein treatment options in Scottsdale, Chandler & the Phoenix Metropolitan Area. Whether you need spider vein treatment or vascular surgery, we’ve got you covered. Our surgeons strive to deliver exceptional, compassionate care to our patients. We hope that through professional treatment, we will be able to restore the health and happiness of our patients.
- Vascular Ultrasound – We use state-of-the-art vascular ultrasound technology to obtain a detailed picture of our patients’ circulatory systems to accurately pinpoint blood clots, blockages, and any other causes of general symptoms, such as swelling.
- Vascular Surgery – If vascular surgery is determined necessary, our experienced team can perform it as an outpatient procedure for your convenience.
- Sclerotherapy – The procedure is the standard treatment for small spider veins and varicose veins. It involves an injection of solution, typically saline, into the affected vein. The solution causes the blood vessel to clot and stick together, which eventually prompts the clotted vessel to turn into scar tissue and fade away naturally.
- Phlebectomy – Also known as vein stripping, this procedure can benefit your appearance and circulatory function. It can effectively eliminate veins that have remained unresponsive to other treatment methods.
- Varicose Vein Treatment – There are a wide variety of symptoms you may experience with varicose veins, including swelling, pain, and the appearance of discoloration to your skin. Age and genetics are the two most common causes of this condition.
- EVLT Treatment – One of the treatments we highly recommend is Endovenous Laser Therapy (EVLT) because it is minimally invasive, simple, safe, and incredibly effective. It typically takes less than one hour to complete.
- Conservative Management – Your surgeon may prescribe medical-grade stockings to you. They should be worn for three months period. The stockings are meant to improve your symptoms.
If you’re looking for a vein specialist in the Phoenix Metropolitan Area, choose Arizona Vein & Laser Institute. Our medical team is comprised of highly-trained and -experienced vascular and cardiovascular surgeons, so you can rest assured you’re in capable and caring hands when you visit our state-of-the-art facility for vein treatment. Contact us today to schedule a consultation with our expert team.